Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween

It's that time of year again for one of the rituals of fall: Halloween. And, for years cereal manufacturers have capitalized on the opportunity by introducing special themed cereals and boxes. But, none are as successful as the monster franchise from General Mills, Boo Berry, Count Chocula, and Franken Berry. Despite the rather disgusting nature of the two fruit flavored varieties, each year the box is updated with a new design making them an attractive diversion for consumers and essential purchases for collectors.

This year I have noticed another interesting Halloween development in the cereal world. As I mentioned last week I have seen Wheaties halloween costumes for sale. I hope that this does NOT become an annual tradition!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Antonio Ortega Jr said...

I hate the new Boo Berry look.