Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Breakfix


I don't typically like to post on every new cereal-related item, but on things that are noteworthy or innovative. A good example relates to cereal dispensers. There are many on the market, and most are not that exciting.

Breakfix is the latest breakfast cereal dispenser, and while I'm still not convinced that I would buy one, I'm impressed with the "appliance" nature of it. Breakfix is a counter-top mechanical cereal dispenser, is operated by batteries, and looks quite attractive.

If we purchased every new convenience device out there our cupboards would be overflowing with gadgets and appliances, and we would be unable to use them! Breakfix, in particular, does not appear to really solve any real pressing issues, and may be a hindrance for those who like to have several cereals on hand.

My idea of the idea cereal dispenser: Holds several cereals, but more importantly, dispenses cold milk too!


Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: